WARNING PAGE Activity: Your Account will be deactivated.
Your account will be disabled! Because Your account has been reported by others.
Our system has received the following reports.
√ false name
√ fraud on your account.
√ you write content (coarse).
√ using other people’s images and obscene images.
If you are the original owner of this Account, please re-confirm your Account to avoid blocking.
Please check your Account here.
Please click the above instructions to restore your account and avoid account termination.
If within 12 hours you do not verify your account. So we decided that the report is true and we are not responsible if your account is automatically closed.
It’s easy to panic when you see such a notification, we’re all now used to avoiding such scams by email but this is sent directly on FB. We took a look at the page that had shared the “offending” posts and saw none that would warrant such an alarming notification.
We aren’t the only ones who have received similar messages, just take a look at these reports on the Facebook community pages:
What to do?
- Firstly, do NOT click on the links in the post, as it is a phishing scam designed to steal your passwords
- Secondly, report the page and then you can block the page as well
- We took a third step of removing our post and reposting it (it was popular so got plenty of likes again quickly)
You can read how these Facebook scams work on the Hoax-slayer website.
How do you report a Facebook Page?
- Go to the Page you want to report
- Hover over “More” below the Page’s cover photo
- In the drop down box select “Report Page”
- Choose the option that best describes the issue (in this case Scam) and follow the on-screen instructions
If you have any problems or questions about Facebook, we are here to help.