How Red Desk help our property clients
We work with a project manager of residential refurbishments and renovations. With each project we set up a budget overview document to track costs and a Gantt chart to keep track of progress. There are many advantages to outsourcing this work to a VA:
- As a project manager you can focus on overseeing the project while your VA documents it for you
- You can be assured that all costs are recorded and a close eye is kept on the budget
- All the documents relating to the project are virtually filed and available at anytime
- A VA is going to save you a huge amount of time and help you successfully complete the project on time
Over the years, we have had a number of property related social media clients, including a landscape gardener, interior designer and property dresser.
We can set you up on Facebook, Twitter or more importantly Houzz. Houzz is a cross-between Pinterest and Linked In. It allows you to share your portfolio of work with other professionals and potential customers, contribute your expertise and problem-solving. With the right profile, you can attract new business.
Owners of multiple properties often use Virtual Assistants to help with landlord and tenant issues. We have experience in:
- Property management
- Liaising with managing agents
- Key holders
- Tenant check outs
- Tenant check ins
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging electrical inspections
- Setting up reminder systems for gas safety certifications
If we are already helping out with your property business, it just makes even more sense to assist with your financial administration. We can collect receipts from you, download invoices from email correspondence, and cross-check your bank statement to make sure all suppliers have been paid. We will have all your records tidy, ready for your accountant at year end.
Tired of all the paperwork? We can scan all your important paperwork into a cloud based system so it is accessible 24/7 from anywhere, freeing your office up from unnecessary paperwork.