Red Desk has worked with a number of schools around Online Reputation Management including Social Media Management & Website Content, as well as undertaking Administrative Project Work.
Red Desk have run Social Media Training for London Grid for Learning & Website Resilience Training at Islington School Business Managers Conference 2017.
We have contributed to two guideline documents for schools:
- LGfL OS Advice – Online Reputation Management for Schools – created by LGfL & UK Safer Internet Centre
- How Resilient is Your Website – LGfL
We have also created the following document which sets out practical tips for schools for managing their twitter accounts – Twitter for Schools – Practical Tips
Red Desk offer a very flexible service, can set-up & manage your school’s social media or indeed be brought in to train staff, allowing the school to manage things themselves.
We charge on an ad hoc hourly rate so can be brought in to help at busy times, making our model a very cost-effective option for schools.
We have the following experience:
- Developing social media strategy
- Website development – project managing website upgrades / content updates
- Online reputation management
- Setting up & managing social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google Business)
- 1-2-1 training on Twitter and other social media
- Creation and scheduling of content
- Editing and creation of school documents and policies
- Parent Pay
- Data input
Red Desk are based in North London and happy to come to your school for onsite project work (staff are DBS checked), meetings or run training sessions, however the majority of our work can be carried out virtually from our office.
Head of Primary ICT & Computing Services, Islington
‘Several of the schools I work with across Islington have used the services of Red Desk & have given great feedback. The support offered is both flexible & cost-effective & can help schools move into a digital age where they are in full control of their Online Reputation, Website & Social Media. Red Desk are great at helping to kick start your schools Social Media Strategy, implementing Online Reputation Management & helping to create an effective website.’