HR Support from Red Desk Virtual
Red Desk are launching our new HR Support service. Our Virtual Assistants are knowledgeable in HR matters and bring a number of years of on-the-job experience to the roles. Both Emma and Mel have studied and obtained their CPP qualifications and actively put their learning into practice within the HR function.
One of our most recent projects has been minuting a series of HR disciplinary meetings, producing detailed notes set out in a professional template. Minutes are an essential way to review and measure progress and specify whose duty it is to perform which action, so if you hold regular meetings or have an important one-off meeting then why not outsource the minute taking.
We can help you with HR support in the following areas:
- Recruitment and selection – preparation of job descriptions and candidate criteria, advertising roles, CV review and selection, interviewing candidates, obtaining references and verifying documents
- Contracts of employment – issuing contracts and providing advice and support on varying and terminating contracts
- Disciplinary and grievances – conducting internal investigations and staff interviews, reporting findings and recommendations and supporting tribunal hearings
- Managing employee benefit schemes – sourcing and management of benefit schemes including: pensions, life assurance, private health, income protection and well-being perks
- Employee development – preparing skills assessments, dealing with staff training/development and management of the appraisal process
- Employment policies – preparation of employment policies in line with current best practice and staff communication/implementation
- Day to day HR support – advice and guidance for line managers, dealing with employee relations, staff satisfaction, employee engagement and preparation of staff handbooks
You can find more details on our dedicated webpage.